SHOP AMERICA CLUB CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest (the "contest”) is only open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Canadian provinces excluding Quebec and age 21 or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers of Shop America Alliance, LLC ("Sponsor"), General Growth Properties, Swarovski, MasterCard International Incorporated and/or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, distributors, advertising, promotion, or production agencies ("Released Parties") and members of their respective immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter during the Promotion Period:
Visit http://www.shopamericatours.com and enter your email address, name and phone number. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. One (1) bonus entry is awarded per Facebook friend that clicks and enters from entrant's shared link. When you Tweet Contest entry info provided at www.shopamericatours.com via Twitter you will receive one additional entry for each day you tweet.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest will begin at 9:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") June 1, 2015 and end at 5:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 30, 2015 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by Shop America Alliance during the Promotion Period. All entries submitted become the sole property of Shop America Alliance and will not be returned. Online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered subscriber of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) winner, subject to verification, will be randomly chosen on or about July 20, 2015 by Shop America Alliance, whose decisions regarding contest matters are final and binding, from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified via direct message to the winner's email submitted and via phone. Shop America Alliance is not responsible for any change in account information, email, mailing address and/or contact information of entrants.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the e-mail address or telephone number submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Shop America Alliance, which are final and binding in all respects. All taxes and fees on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes without further compensation. Registrations received from any persons or email addresses in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Shop America Alliance is not responsible for lost, late or illegible entries. Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants' or any person's computer or cell phone and/or its contents, or causes beyond Released Parties' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes: (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules (all such entries disqualified); (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or (vi) any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize. If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, or if the Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Released Parties reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest. If Contest is terminated before the original end date, Shop America Alliance will select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received as of the termination time/date. Shop America Alliance reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the participating stations' websites or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method that is prohibited under these rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) winner will receive from FASHION SHOW, Las Vegas a Saffiano leather satchel fromKate Spade New York. Retail Value $298 sent to their home address. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be selected in accordance with Section 4 of these Official Rules. Please allow 4-6 weeks after verification for shipment of prize.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, (b) that under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Chesterfield, Missouri.
8. WINNER LIST: For winner's name, city & state, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked within thirty (30) days of Contest close to: Shop America Alliance, 1308 Westhampton Woods Court, Chesterfield MO 63005.
9. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you understand you are providing your information to the Sponsor & not to Facebook.
10. CONTEST SPONSOR: Shop America Alliance, 1308 Westhampton Woods Court, Chesterfield, MO 63005. http://www.facebook.com/Shop.America.Club. MasterCard International Incorporated is not the Sponsor of this Contest.
MasterCard, the MasterCard Brand Mark and Priceless are Registered Trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.